Sunday

Well, here goes...

Let me introduce myself,

I'm a teen, an adolescent. A fellow traveler who may be younger or older than yourself but is a fellow all the same. I'm at the point in my journeyings where insecurities snap at my clumsy heels and mistakes slap at my acned face. Yet, I like to believe there are butterflies in this dark jungle we call our world. I'm forever a daughter, a sister, a neice, a cousin, a student, and a fool. I pretend I'm a writer and strive to be the Latter-Day Saint I claim to be.

And I've also decided to make a blog. (You've been warned :)

A hobby of mine is making cards for those close to me on their birthdays and ect. and, for reasons I can't even remember, I've always sighned the backs of them with Dolly Ink, a smiley face, and some quirky saying I made up. Corny? Maybe. But it somehow made the title of this blog anyway.
Obviously I don't have any cute kids to take pictures of yet (though I do have a couple younger brothers :) or newly-wed stories to share so I'm simply going to share my everyday observances, or those butterflies I mentioned ealier, because this jungle is simply too chuck-full of darkness without them.

No comments: