Sunday

My Favorite School-Related Project

Every month or so, my awesome Aunt JuJu encourages me to display some of my clay stuff in the school library. But since I usually post on my blog today and since I've had so much fun with this newest one, I've decided to show it on here.

Presenting: my Valentine's Day creation. Now Awarding This Year's Top 10 Couples!!

The Cutest: Rapunzel and Eugene (yes, I'm biased. This is basically my all-time favorite movie)



The Moodiest: Bella and Edward. (This one was hard to make. Not because of detail, but because I felt like Edward was glaring at me through my computer screen.)


The Most Herioc: Megamind and Roxanne (Also an all-time favorite of mine)


The Most Dramatic: Romeo and Juliet


It's funny. Admit it.


Next, the Silliest: Candace and Jeremy. (Phineas and Ferb. My personal stress reliever next to VeggieTales and icecream)


The Most Sophisticated: Ms. Bennett and Mr. Darcy. No couple contest is complete without it I think.


Most Epic: Aragon and Arwen


"I choose a mortal life!" (Unless your Bella, of course)

The Most Aggressive: Katness and Peeta. (I've never read the books so I had to take a friend's word for it that this would make sense.)



The Most Fantasy (at my Aunt JuJu's, or Ms. Clifford herself's suggestion): Ms. Clifford and The Rock



Lasly, the Most Tragic: Joseph City Alumni and the Pandora Radio Station



The week that website was banned was a sad week at the Wildcat home.

Anyways, I just thought that would make a fun post. Hope it made you smile (because I was cracking up 10:30 at night when the idea came).  Things like this make me sooo grateful for encouraging people like my Aunt Julie. For my encouraging friends. For my parents who help keep me supplied. And, of course, for He who blessed me with the talent in the first place, knowing I'd need some sort of outlet for my constantly-running mind.

No comments: