Sunday

Merry Christmas to you Who's, the tall and the small!



I was once told that Mary was probably my around age. Can you imgaine??? I can't. But I think it just goes to show that the more impossible our trials may seem, the more miraculous the blessings are.

I LOVE this holiday!!! I love it more than my birthday! The music, the mood, the food, the smells, the traditions, the decorations, the lights, the good movies they show on T.V., picking up and looking at every little peice in every little nativity set I see, all the family that comes around, the cute scarfs and fuzzy socks I get to pull out and wear, the heartwamring stories, lighting up the place by telling people from the postmaster to customers and the concession stands 'merry Christmas!', being allowed to wear a santa hat through the halls of school, getting in trouble for putting up countdown sighns (long story), I just LOVE IT!!! Have a very merry Christmas!!!

No comments: